Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Trainings.zzzz

Recently ... My Days have been packed by Training of the Market Australia
and Green Tea Garden work and also my stupid Uni stuff....
So Why am i going for Training????
Each time i go.. The infomation never changes. Same thing Same Stuff Same Logic.
Oh God How Boring isnt it? ... ( Actually the products are really really Good)
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Becos Each time i go ... different types of people appeared and entered the company.
MOST OF ALL!... I went becos i saw ~....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ahh~ Yesyes ... Its her the reason~ blush*
If it wasnt for her i wouldnt be going for most of the trainings hahahah
My boss will kill me if he reads this hahahahaha
Can you believe it .. This little Adult Pup ... Looks Young...
But Infact .. SHEs 10 yrs old women ... O_O~
In a Dogs age shes prolly 70? i remember you have to times it by 7~
Anyway .. = = ... SHe was named over a PRODUCT of the company..
Alpha's her name...... Theres a product for faciel that was 1 of the company's
best sold... "Alpha 24" ... Frackles? Gone! Scars? Gone! and plus! Whiter!!!
hohohoho~ ok la ...I might be getting abit business here...
BUt IM USING IT !!! if you cant see the difference.. that would be
because I havent been using it everyday. =P

My Left eye is ticking... Bad Luck Coming Soon?
or maybe becos i skipped one of the training today?! O_O!

No comments: