Sunday, February 11, 2007

Ready Steady GO!

La~ After my visit to the agent's office..
I've finally found out what i need to do or get ready for my life.
Its Good how everything seems to be on the right side of a turn.
Nothing really much innit? but seems like i've been brain wash...
Heeheehee is it because i just got back from taiwan? Probably eh!
I lurve how it seems to be right now... Visa, Uni, Life... and now
for the INcome! ... kek kek kek~ giggles*
Gona Study Hard Work hard Try Hard and learn more ........
The world has so much of things that you cannot stop moving forward eh~
Thanks to the people around me i finally got this far!!
Ish Life seems so PurrrFact!
Even Potatoes, Tomatoes,Cabbage!? Problem was DONE! (DONE!)
Heh! Veli Da happy About it ...
Lalala Now Some Photos for IVyna! Sticker PIccy!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lalala Finish la!

No comments: