Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Orientation Dayee

Hai Sir! This is my first time of my life that i had to go to a Orientation.
Stupidly ... hahaha ... ok la .. there was a mixture of time i had to go .. and had a super Wake up
call early in the morning at 8.00 .. sobz T_T .. i slept at 4.00 leh.... okay my problem .. = = "
so .. I Jump off my bed realising that i have been late and will be late and might get lost there!
I was 1-2 Hours late... With florence... After the 1st session of orientation..
Freeman,Florence, and dude end up coming to the wrong orientation at the wrong day too!
I was the only one doing IT.. so therefore i was the one who came on the right time and day!
But the world is soo small that i've bumped into my grade 6 friend in from PNG! KARO!
Wuahahahahah .. and doing the same subjects too! Mou Yang Seng Freeman told the others
that they could go and just leave me alone .. = = asssshooole.........
So i talk to many different people for help .. heehee~ .....
So I ended up going to Orientation on the thursday..
There was a game to know more different people....
on that piece of paper...
you had to find: ppl who has pets, who were glasses, who sing, who eat or anything that is usual ..
And the winner who gets the most names will get chocolates lolXD... gee kiddish
Anyway in order to at least help out some people to get some names on their list.. erm erm
i Wrote my name on " Someone who can S*** or D****" ( tell ya later)
The winner was a black dude .. hahaha he got chokies!
And then .. The Teacher then say " Ok .. Where is Rachel and (Dono her name) ??"
I looked around the rooom to see if there is another Rachel .. O_O! fuck no!
So i put my hand up .. and the other girl too!... The Teacher say " Stand up now both of u"
I was confused... its not possible that im the 2nd runner up who has most names on my list!
Teacher " I see on the list that you both can SING OR DANCE EH???? (grins)"
ME ( scared)..... the other girl dint say anything ....
Me " Erm i can only sing .. but not dance thou...."
Teacher " Well lets ask if Rachel would like to give us a little performance??"
Me " hehehehheheh ...NO"
Teacher " Oh well!... Anyway who wants a privite performance.. after the class remember to
Find Rachel ~"
Me... ( awkward smile...... ) ....
And i noticed... Florence Freeman ... and the people around me were laughing .. DAmnit!! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Anyway Not bad not bad ... O_O BUt Why me? out of many many ppl... y.y
geee i wonder if this is GOOD or BAd eh.....

No comments: