Sunday, February 25, 2007

Secret Revealing.Taiwan

Wahahaha This was what i did in Taiwan for 2 WHole Dayes!
Took Professional Photos! waahahahhaha .. Its funny!
Cos this is surely my first time to do this... I Do not kno how to POSE!
Its kinda fun .. Cos during the photo taking ... i mixed up all my chinese!
Left and right was my worst part in chinese! hahahaha even in english i
would get mixed up too! hahaha Sorry for my Photographer eh??
He was like the Only Guy in the Workshop! .. The others were TBs!!!!
hmm.. Its weird when you talk to a women who thinks they are a guy ..
heh heh ~
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Tongue pic was taken when i was getting abit tired and pissed of the
Left and Right poses ..... (etc ..lay ur head on the left side) My Head was TIRED
I told my Photographer .. " I think my head is gona fall off soon"
and he replied me " Dont fall now~~~~~ Wait until the photo is taken" ,,fire big
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Herm... How i WISH This was a REAL Tiger~~~~~ I wish i wish i wish!!
OKay i became stupid and told the photographer im gona make him scared!
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There was a photo where the photographer said "Look at ur shoes and smile sweetly"
Me(fire big) " O_O DUDE!!! ... normal ppl wont smile at their shoes in this kinda time!"
He(sweat) .. " Geez women .. just do it~~~~ it'll look nice"
Me(sweat sweat) " ... O_O: eeto... SMILE AT MY? SHOES!"(awkward smileeeeee)
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lalala~ when it comes to a part when Amanda and I had Shots together
everything went well hahahah! .. Poses comes right ahead!
At 1st it felt so yuck! .. but when cute poses comes.. .... heh heh ..
"Here Comes The PAN CUTE-Ness" .. muahahahahhaha

Ok i'll Continue later =P Enjoy~

No comments: