Sunday, February 25, 2007

Secret Revealing.Tw 2

In my Next Style or i can say my LASt style...
my Photographer jumped in the middle of my make-up session and asked..
" Do you know how to ride a bike???? nodz nodz" ( Eyez Glowin )
me ... " O_O ... errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr kinda ... abit abit lor"
he " okok! hahaha later we go buy drink!! you ride the bike and buy okay!"
me ... " wtf??? me ride the bike to buy drinks???"
he " yes yes! =P"
me ... " But dude!!! im not good at it !"
he " wuahahahah its okay!! Try your best"
.... = = " i kinda think his crazy lo... nothing to say .. cough cough*
Fortunately i Dint ride the bike.. im not crazy enough to do that!
But i Kinda knew what he wanted to do! ... I guess he was trying to get
some shots of me riding the bike~...
hehehehe But nah! i Wont risk it ... =P blek i SUCK at riding a Bike!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
lalalala~~ Very 無奈~ =P eh?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He made me walk out of the Work SHop... Where everyone was STARING!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Amanda and I Doing the "L" Fingers... heh heh heh
After many SHots during that day... we had to go to the workshop
the next day to choose our 24 shots out of 200-300 Shots!!!!
It is super hard work!!!! and hEart breaking hahahaha
But seeing so many photoshots... seems like 自戀.... yuck
One of the TBs was Trying his/her hardest to get me tempted to
Buy more shots!...
TB "ahh i dono which to help u delete too.. the shots are all nice!"
me " Dude your not helping!!!!"
TB " just buy more shots~~ its okay~~ and its worth it! ..."
me " nahhh its expensive dude~~~~"
TB " ... awww... like this your photographer will be sad and be scolded"
me " ... awwww..... im more sad... cause im the one deleting my pics.. not u neh~"
Hahahah Super TB .. Gave up~ =P ...
Thank God Amanda is there to help me delete some pics off!!!
If not i'll be stuck over there for more than 4 hours!!!!.. ^ ^

Lalalalala~

1 comment:

WIST said...

u look so cuteee wahahaha
i like the one with ur tongue out and the one with u kissin with amanda, and the black and white clothing ones!! wooot wooot, the tiger actually looks not too bad!! coooooolll hahaha