Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Panda Dayz

Havent been Sleeping alot... PANDA GODZILLA EYEZ!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Shitty i kno i kno~... When You have Panda Eyes .. You'll NEED Foundation!!!
HAHAHAHA!! an hour b4 my work .. i would be frustrated about ..
My Black Circles.....
There was once i did everything to cover up... which ended up looking like
i Splat a big white thing on my eye .. = = ... super super 明顯 (is this correct?)
Anyway .. i remember tellin my friends and cousin im starting to Love Anna Sui!
1. The Flower mark mark stuff....
2. THe COLOUR!!!!! ^0^
So so so so so so i bought this from Taiwan!!!
ahahahahahhahah
My Favourtie Colour tooo yo!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh! ... SOmeone's Someones Big BUdder Butterfly Fly! HAHAHAHAH
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After some magic u can still see my eye was still abit Swollen!
...ehem ehem .. hoho i bet shaz can spot the diff!
Behind the scene ... MY NEW NEW SILVER BAG!!!!!!!! .......
Fi : .. its not like your going to school.... why bag so big!
Me : no wor.... this is nice... >w< ~~

hahaha Anyhow! i Love my New Bag ... but not Eye Bags!

No comments: