Wednesday, February 14, 2007

You've Made My Dayee

Its Valentines!!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sadly it is a dayee for Couples and ta peeps who Hasnt yet Said "I Lurvu You!"
Me yes Me Yenyen has Said it once already on a Valentine... Long time ago!
Wana know how i did it? hahahahahaha

Yen says" I love my Mama, I love my Papa, I love my Korkor, I love my Jiejie....
and and of cos I love You too la......" (oppz. Yeapz thats silly yinny)

But this time.. Year 2007! I have decided to be a total useless KAYU (WOOD)
Last Night while reading Shazie's Blog About Valentine.. heh heh
I was searching for a Daisey.... Silly Billy~ Yinny ME!!!
Anyway Being a Whole big Loads of Wood... is suicide for ya! PANDA EYES!
BEing WOOD means ... I will think alot and become a Serial Killer Panda Eye Women?!
Eeekz!! and not to forget ... it will be the midnight horror!!! oh no~~~.... Siao~
Aihz ok la ... I'll be straight forward... I Had Panda Eyes this morning.........
Funny is .. hahahaha I woke up seeing my Sis having some Panda eyes too!
Slightly abit worsen than mine alrightio....Meaning Girls who had Panda eyes Meant....
YOU are either single... or having problems with ur soon.to.be.ur MAN
So What did i really do today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
= = .. ok la ok la! i went SHOPping ONLy la!!!!! Happy ornot!
Diu~ i Damn Happy ok .."Single Fabulous".... I went Shopping!!!!!!!
Bought a Pink Dress, A purple Top, And a Grey coolish top!
lalalalala Eat That COuplEs!!!!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Heehee Lovely Dayee!!! At least Have Shirz~~~~~ sobz! Gantong!

No comments: