Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy CNY

I've found out sadly this wouldnt be a good year for me..
So Shoo the badluck for me would ya! Cause im startin to believe it.
When the time past the Chinese New Year Eve i celebrated being
irritated by a total Purple Vegetable!!! Hmpf........ Kek Hei Okay!
I'm acting like this lil'Panda on the right hand side!
.......... Imma Angry WOMEN! ANGRY Angry WOMEN! RAAAA!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh god... I've got a feeling this won't work out!!
A Change of mind has finally appeared out of nowhere.

AH Me To Fo ..... and hope the year wouldnt be That bad for me to handle.. @@

3 comments:

WIST said...

aww babe, u mean like like ur turned off by him now? ;p

Yenish said...

... turned off alright....
but didnt mean i lost the feel ><
argh! .. cos after listening to some music.. = = i let the anger go~ ish!

WIST said...

wuhuhuhuheaheahea thats love yo WAHAHA!!