Thursday, March 01, 2007

TAGGED.

These are the rules:
Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves.
People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as
well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be
tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment
letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

Salty Sian Yee Fishie tagged me! (:

1.
I can drive in the avenue without turning the lights on during the NIGHT.
I did that on CNY eve... Scared the hell outa the Jap Dude and Freeman and the
other morons driving behind me. 過了一段時間我才發覺到... = =

2.
I can like someone and tell him im lesbian or i like dudes that are OLD..
ok im siao .. so stupid la = = " .. dono why ..真的太白痴啦...

3.
Whenever i work i bring drinks home and write "EAT SHIT" in each takeaway plastic cups.
heheheh main reason is becos im bored and think the person who im giving it to should eat
some shit. ( the drinks are super nice )
吃屎啦~

4.

I can say how ugly how discusting how AH Beng that person is ... = = .. not noticing that
...."he/she is my Friend or someone who i know or knows me"
有夠無奈的...

5.
Okay .. today Dennis was saying in my age .. i must've lots of guys talking to me on the phone
during the night. I giggled...
Dennis turned to Terry and say "She must've have alot of guys calling her"...
Funny is...............................
I have many many girls talking to me on the phone instead!!! im not les la~

6.
I can 100% act like my mum.....................................Crazy shitt.. :x ~ this is weird okay!
會扮你媽不是一件好事~ ^^"


I am gonna tag/touch :
- Devilishaz~~(buahahahaha too long dint tag!)
- Cutesushi (u need to update... O_O .. if you online)
- SianYee? ( Maybe i should make you do it again~ and explode your weird stuff!)
- Leslie! ( SOmething for ya!)
- Ivyvy ( u better do it... OI Yen~ hahahaah)
- Deedeeee ( when u finish ur exams ^v^)


Tata~~~ i've done my task! hahahahah ~
About today now.. I FInally enrolled! ...... finally!!!
In my Programming Class ... 21 guys/4 girls.. = = " stoned
My Teacher damn good looking... ( no la... menly i guess)

^^ Wish me luck cos i have a FULL Day Work TMR!!!!

2 comments:

WIST said...

hahaha yeah!! u sure can act like ur mom!! wahhaa

Yenish said...

hahahahah is that counted as a TALENT???
Wuuu i can go become actor HEH HEH HEH! >3<