Sunday, September 24, 2006

STUPID WOMEN

I think that its acceptable if you cant forget that someone you love and will find excuses and
a way to explain that you have tried. This is okay for me. at least you have the guts to even say
that out! but I will just treat what you've just said as rubbish as every single time you would
just help that dude explaining his innocent. Now thats love? wow. Now thats what killing the
GUYS! he needs to have a lesson. BE a Smart women PLease. I just cant accept women who
keep repeating that they'll forget about him and ended up falling into the arsehole traps again
and again.
"Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice Shame on ME."
Heard of that? yeapz.. many people would have.
Cant belief those cousins.sisters.relatives.friends around me are so stupid to fall for the traps
again and again. It is Reasonable! really! But not when you blind ur eyes and walk straight into
fucking traps. Right now i just wana slap all those Stupid Women. I know that its hard.
But I did it yo! ..

Fuck im damn speechless. stupid stupid stupid stupid...
STUPID STUPID S.T.U.P.I.D WOMEN....
FUCKING FUCKING arseholes.......
Unhealthy love makes women STUPID






SMART women am I . stress
Give me 5 Couz... =_='

No comments: