Monday, September 04, 2006

Heartbroken?

It was the day before yesterday i had my appointment to go CHOP CHOP CHOP
Yeah. had an hair CUt. the Year before last year on January the 1st i had my SUDDEN CHOP.
Pretty shocking cause my Long hair was Chopped off. haahahahaha
Gave everyone a shock.
All with amazed asked "Wat Happened?" Me.. " Yeah i got DUMPED real bad guys!"..not true
IS it TRUE?? hahaha Peeps who know about the Ketchap .. 5% is true ..
But the main reason is that i wana be "UP LORRRR" opposite to down lor

Soooo. Many friends,family says "LONG HAIR BETA"
I went into the Shop yesterday. Told the hair cutter Donny "I want half Short Half LONG"
Yeapz YO! it is not short and it is not long! yey! i was thinkin to myself while making the decision
AM i Crazy? will i Regret? Shit eh! it is fun yo.
The outCome was surprisingly appreciated* .. ^v^ i liked it

Donny :Did your sister call u to cut your hair?

Me: errr no.. hehe

Donny: Did she call you to cut like that? curious*

Me: errr... no...

Donny: How come you want this hairstyle suddenly? shocked*

Me: hahaha no idea ... wana give it a try! is it alright ?^^"

Donny: hahah cool... not bad not bad .. i like tat idea

When i had this decision on the weekend
Ruby kept reminding me "You sure You wana cut like that? Guys in this 年代 like Girly Girls *Su 女* eh! ur not afriad?"
I was thinkin. hmm. Thats true eh!! what if bla bla bla bla bla not dont like my hair?Ohno >0< ....and then my motto jump in " Dare to be Different"
Glanced at my Doggie Baggie... OK im cutting my hair!
Went back home with a happy Smile and a Happy Hair hoho!

Fushen: EH how come ur hair so short (pointing and touching my hair)

Me annoyed* : err .. i call the guy to cut this short lo

Fushen: HOW COME SO SHORT?

Me firebig* : errr.. cos i call him to...

Fushen: Yeerrrrrr... shorter than mine! Like this eh! like this SHORT !

Me Bomb soon* : YES half Short half LONG! i call him to CUT one!

Fushen: Why?? XD


and then i started to scream my head off ...

Fushen ran back to his room msn*
Fu: Eh yen.. u regret?

Fu: dont sad la .. i kno u regret

Fu: ok i belanja u makan icecream




Wat daaaa....... = = " .. wadeva~~~~~~
Sooo.. How do i look like?
Man I look like a half PUNK!!! half long half short is pretty fun! .. Up till now i still cant believe my hair is half short! Saturday was my Ear pierced and Sunday was my Haircut.
WHAT HAPPENED?
Muahahahahaha ..
/ . \NO .. I have not been DUMPED okay ..

New hairstyle Added Pierce = Damn Up lOr....


ps:
CancerSeptember 05, 2006 Lately you've been switching your attention from the long term to the present...( OMG SO TRUE!!!!!!!!)






No comments: