Saturday, September 16, 2006

I'm tagged by SianYee. Saltyfish


1) Four things not many know
- There is a secret behind the Pudding Lollypop Story. Heh heh grins*
- All My Sad Sad Lollies and Chocolates are Kept in the closet untouch*link to the top
- Haiya! all my secret everyone know lo! ... Except Ketchap! hahahahaha! no la my laogong knows!
- FREE* THINgs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_O actually everyone knows

2) Four movies I could watch over and over.
- Anastacia 20+ times!
- While You were Sleeping 15+ times!??? i guess!
- Emporer's New Groove! 10 times??
- The Lake House .. FUture i will watch it LOTS of times!

3) Four places I have lived.
- Papua new Guinea ... muai lovely princess of the forest life! sobz*
-Sunnybank Hills, The Avenue, BRISSYLAND.. i have lived and still living
- Petaling Garden~... oi is it 4 places or 4 country la!
- Yennaland!!!!!!!!! only i can be here ... cos im the only one who knows how to get here! =P

4)Four TV shows I love to watch.
- Everybody loves Raymound ... God!! i love him too!
- Super natural ... 2 hot guys =P and a father
- E!
- Simpsons! Muahaha .. cant get enuff of this!

5)Four places I have been on vacation.
- aihz sad...
- no more
- family
- vacations when i was born ... the only time was like wedding in sydney eh.. so sad.. = = "

6) 4 of my fav. food
- Dai Kuku Prawns
- Chocolates my best best best buddy
- HagenDaze! dono how to spell! coffee flavour
- Puffs

7) Four places i would rather be.
- Home.. My home
- if the someone is with me .. i can be at anyplaces ba
- somewhere i will feel Xin Fu
- Childhood

8) Four fav songs.
- In love again Janice/Roger haha (not in love)
- My Eyes dont lie ..... Janice (mine do)
- 心亂入麻.. janice (yes messy.it is)
- 記得 Ah mei ( .. so sad .. memories)

9)Four people i tag.
- Shaz!
- Shireenz!(u have something to blog now! =D)
- hAYDEE!
- Rubbz!

No comments: