Saturday, September 09, 2006

smells like burnt stuff What's Cooking?

I was busy doing the slide show just now and unfortunately and disgracefully i missed my freaking DINNER. Yeah I know! This is SAD!
My baby started to cry loudly. Actually it wasn't. Infact I was Nagging Frustratedly to Computer. Im Hungry Okay! And Damn Fushen say his cooking Roti Canai when it was 6.00!
and It was 9.00 10.30 Plus!! Wheres the FOOD???!
Soo I SPAM!

Yen with her Hungryness(msn):
Yen: hungry
Fus: wan me cock?
Yen: yeah
Yen: faster
Yen: hungru
Yen: hungry
Yen: hungry
Yen: hungry
Fus: u wan my cock arh ?
Yen: hungry
Fus: lol
Yen: go cook
Yen: go
Fus: hahaha
Yen: go
Yen: go
Fus: okok
Yen: cook
Yen: cook
Yen: cokkc
Yen: HUNGRY
Yen: HUNGRY
Fus: lol
Yen: faster faster


Muahahahahahahaha! Grins* Wink* Pat Myself* MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
I should be disgrace of myself for letting the guy do the cooking. lol
It was shocking how the Roti Canai was CRISPY! and the Scramble Eggs Werent chao da burnt!
















Feels Good to be the one doing nothing waiting patiently. ^v^V Peace out!

No comments: