Wednesday, September 27, 2006

KlubKandy #3 CONTINUE.

Klubkandy. How did we get there? Heh heh. Aww our Sweet Dai Kor Fushen was so kind enough to give ME as always, Ruby, Amanda and Freemen a lift on his beautiful crushed BMW. Hoho im mean arnt I! He was soooo Kind that he took Amanda home to get her passport. God her aunt's house is far! Disgracefully Fushen broke the image of Sweetness to O_O idiot. hahahaha joking! .. he had to pee so much that he fed the Flowers. Eww dont kill me ah fushen.

Anyway. Fushen is a super duper Good Khai kor Rite!? hahaha He said Klubkandy Sux to the Max and still went because of us! Muahahahaha! damn Gantong la we! What can i say.aww
Okie! ... went ta the gate of the Klubkandy, as usual im Scared as hell!Who wouldnt be scared Yo! Doing the Illegal YA! hahaha. Before Klubkandy Jessica Said to me "Go Clubbing before your 18! .. its more FUN!". Dude.. is this Statement TRUE?? Nah im not a Professional to know yet!

Anyway! Ruby RUby ruby~~~ She has so many friends! and met someone who could put all of us in the VIP and let us in easily yo! Its Free! Phew... and i was like scared the whole way through! Ruby even took another 18+ card for me! haha Not bad!.. alittle alike i guess..O_O

And what YO!! Rubz & I Took away Amanda's Virgin Clubbing! also Florence and Freemen's Virgin KLUBKANDY! hahaha i kinda felt old.. = = " geee.. gee..ge.. Well YO! We were dancing in the R&B level most of the time! Aiyak! wanted to drink more! the only drink i had was Long Island Tea and Bailey. I know! its Sad! cos it ware off pretty fast for a person like me. Blame the Genes YO! By looking at the Photos. Someone particularly was very high. Yeapz. It was Amanda, i was a shocked cos she really dance the whole way through by only having a shot of bailey and a sip of Long Island! hahaha its KWEL.
Shazie!! Some Biatch call me to Shut up.. Boohoo~~sobz* and i screamed at her back " SHUT THE FUCK UP YO!" ish! just that she cant scream like me. aihz.. Silent Jealousy is Bad!
Didnt Get to scream as Much! unlike in Techno Everyone screams together! and seeing the Crazy JACKASS JAcky is alwayz funny! haha! as always forced me a sip of Beer ya!
And aiyayaya dint get to see the FAMOUS BRISBANE TOP SHUFFLER FUSION! sad*
haha OHYEAH! I've Gotta Seriously complain a little! Freemen Didnt dance! or maybe ABIT LAR! And neither did Ryan hahaha, He did his best trying to keep up with Monique! HOHO! dont kill me! Cute Cute! and i wont Forget! ROGER! the Singing Genious Danced with us! it Rocks!
Talking about the OLD me. aihz im not a NOOB anymore. lala. so I had to lead the Bag,Shoe,Phone,Camera,Jumper Holder for FREE to the MENs toilet. O_O seriously i kinda felt old! i went to klubkandy twice and that was my 3rd time and i could lead the way! PROUD*







YEah! after being PROUD! everyone got exhausted! and No alco in me anymore.
Started to get bored in the R&B cos it was filthy Hot! I guess i prefer Being extremely stupid with the Professional Big sisters and big brothers in the Techno eh!! hahahah! So! I Got a Bottle of Water and Spill it on Everyone!! hahaha! but amanda is much more worst! .. she spit Ice Into our Clothes! GWaD!! anyway I Kinda Felt bored in R&B and Er SOMEONE was BORED the whole way! so yeah! we went back home taking the Taxi! heh heh! Got Home waiting for our dearest MIcheal Jie fu to open the Gate. ^w^

and then this Dude below had to Play the Shoe Game. Which is taking his shoe off for 5-10 mins and it goes the same while putting it on! hahaha Damn mah Fan la!

Next Morning! I dont think i slept @@".. hmm.. but yeah we woke up at 6.00 + and KHAIKORRR!!!! took Us To Mac D Breakfast! and not even wanting to eat! wow! O_O Freemen asked Fushenish if he could stop at the bustop so that he could go home and wash! SHOCKING! Fushen reply " Wash here la! go home so early for wat! wear Yen's Father's Clothes"

HOW NICE OF U FUSHEN ... = =" wear my daddy clothes.. u wan die ah?

BAckache.. aikz..working tonite... listening to Christina's " Save me from myself" gave me the mood to blog~ so niceee addicted to it

1 comment:

Yenish said...

^0^ thanx! .. u can do it too~ just make it BLACK!