Sunday, September 24, 2006

HEARTPECAHBROKEN

aiyaya. my emotions. aiyaya.
A moment ago after blogging Stupid Women. I was thinking about my own problems.
Issues that have not been solve. Yeah. The Ketchap & Unketchap Problems. aihz innit.
So. Thinking it through brought me more unsolve uncertainties. Stress eh. I know.

SUDDENLY. beep* my msn msg alert. i scroll up and it was a voice clip! i wonder!

who: 燕燕姐姐.... hurh? 燕燕姐姐.. 她聽到麼?? 沒有聽到啦~?

ME: hmm .. is it Chew Hong? (little girl cousin)

who: 燕燕姐姐! 聽到嗎??

ME: ?? errr .. it is ?

who: Fuchen ~

ME: AHHHHHHHHH fuCHEN FUCHEN!!!! ~~~!!!!

I turned on my audio and he webcamed!














I was soo sooo sooooo sad a moment ago solving my problems!
and this little Angel Just like Jayden came to the rescue ~... 好感動!
Talked to him for few mins and then suddenly

Fuchen saying to someone in the background "我不要跟燕燕姐姐講話..我要跟哥哥講話!"

PING PONG BIANG! .. HEart Broken.........................
silence....... *.... turned off my microphone for secs... need to cool down =(
sad.... i went quiet for few mins....

Fuchen: 燕燕姐姐!! 哥哥在那裡!?

Turned my microphone on again .. =(

Me (mad) : 你哥哥在睡覺啦!!!

Fuchen: 在那裡睡覺!???

Me (mad): 他的房間啦............ annoyed*

Fuchen:不要講了... Byebye

Me (mad): Byebye loo~.. ><

Fuchen: Goodnite~

Me aihzz: Good nite fuchen~~~~~

Ending Conclusion:
Yenyen became more stress than before = = down la.
Damn jealous~ At this moment i should listen to " Silent Jealousy" aihz.

No comments: