Thursday, September 07, 2006

"Romance"

So, What did i have today?

Yeapz It was the Delicously Creamy Puffs!

The feel of Romance Appeared again!

The Taste,The Feel,The touch of Cream! hahaha Joke*

Anyway i went home early today, Lost my Phone

and bought some of these.

Shaz . Shirz . Dasao . Kor, Want SOME?


And dudes! im addicted to the Astrology reading.. So True!

What is it about me tomoro?

CancerSeptember 08, 2006

Do a little cleaning, both mentally and spiritually.

Old baggage is taking up space that rightfully belongs to new items.

So, old photos and sweaters,

memories of old loves that didn't work out --it's time to let 'em all go.

0 0 .. It is Cleaning up! I lost my Nano Last week! Someone found it, but i had no idea how to

contact that dude. So time for New items? Plus My 3G was Lost today!

3 comments:

WIST said...

I WANNA EATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

WIST said...

I WANNA EATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Yenish said...

GIVE U EAT! GIVE U EAT!!! ..
>w< YUm yum/???????