Thursday, September 28, 2006

Frustrated Freedom

Freedom is sad
Have no idea what happen to him, after the food flooding from fushen, he became down.
Sad aint it, I lay Hellboy's tank right next to his, trying to let him do some cheer up fights.
But... shakes head*.... He still looked abit down.
So. I suspect someone's flooding did something else. i suspect he let them fight in th same tank.
Was telling this to Shaz. She say " Why not ask him"
So i asked ... here goes:

me: oi
me: u touch my fish?
Fu: nope
me: u feed?
Fu: die d ?
Fu: err nope
me: u didnt let them fight?
Fu: sleeping
Fu: no ?
Fu: y die dedi ?
me: nope
me: looks sad
me: lol
me: dono why
Fu: ........
Fu: mahai fish where got emotion 1
Fu: it looks sad
Fu: give the fish a pill
Fu: or bring it to the nex club kandy
Fu: let him drink a little
me: fire big
me: lol
me: full of shit

Fu: serious
Fu: bring the pish ball into club kandy
Fu: omg your fish underage
Fu: how ?
Fu: nvm u take ruby 18+ card
Fu: take a phot of the fish
Fu: stick it on the 18+ card then can d
Fu: if they ask u y u bring your fish u say my fish looks sad he wans to come out n dance a lil
me: sohai
me: u bring lo!
me: ok
me: u help me look after my boy ah~
me: ok ..
me: u dai kor!.. u look after the boy
Fu: fark u
me: lol

In the End... No conclusion, Freedom is still sad. Maybe he needs a wifey. @_@
No idea... Stress baby. = = "

No comments: