Saturday, September 23, 2006

PURE MUSICK MUSIC

Yupez, Im Having Holiday forgoodnessSake. Interesting how My time has been filling up
quickly eh. Monday Klubkandy, so scared, have ta do the same illegal stuff. God! Bless!
under18ME! Yupez. Bless ME orite. So how was Puremusic??Yupez! It was Damn good
Last year orite. This year I've only paid my ticket to watch The Last Band and Michael &
Terry's Lollypop Performance. It was great!What Attidude yo! They looked like a Firebig
couple having a Sweet time with the Lollypop! Sweeet~~~~~~(say it like how the movie NEmo Says it!)
Yeap. Yeap. Yeap. Last years Puremusic Rock Our BUmbums yo! BlitzCreig, Roger, HipHop
YEah baby! So this years Puremusic wasnt as good, sobz. Ruby sat behind me and had a good
time watching some entertainment infront. biatch! ><, sobz Terry's Bro was sleeping. And i
didnt get ta see my enermies! Down lor.


Random News:

Fushen tried to kill Hellboy & Freedom by flooding their tanks with food
actually he was too lazy to use his hands and feed the fishes 1 by 1

I had my 3rd Scare again outside the toilet
someone was crawling out of mum's closet. eww.. was fushen checking out mum's underwear?

Im having my wonderful holiday without my parents
last term's 3 week holiday was horrible

I got my I-Pod Nano Back & My Simcard for 3G
May Luck be with me YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



BYe Peepz .. Wish me Luck for KK!!!!!! heeheehee..




No comments: