Monday, March 26, 2007

YOUR DA WOMEN!

What I Did ToDay ?
Okay ...
1. Slept at 4.00 because of the stupid referencing to do
2. Wake up at 6.00.. trying to do more referening ( Failed cos i fell back to bed)
3. Wake up at 7.00 ... scream myhead off to toilet (getting ready to go)
4. Need to print out my Part 1 assignment which is worth 3%
5. Scream my head off as i found only 6 piece of papers left in my printer
6. $1.95 Bucks left ( no chance to take bus back home.. nvr been THAT PK/BROKE in my life)
7. Yell at fushen for help which he aint that helpful too ( Broke like me and Car 10km of oil left!)
8. Tries to ask Fiona for help .. ( She dint pick up cos she knows i'll be calling!! GEEEZ!)
9. Rings up Royee ... ( GLADLY ... he pull himself up as he heard i have assignment)
While in the car... i told him im suppose to hand it in b4 9.00! ... and he knew i would be late.. = =
but he say .. give it a shot ~... cos he'll be killing me for waking him up for nuthing! hahaha
and then
i say silently " My WHOLE assignment is worth 10%"

Royee " Wahhh!! then must faster hand it in! kinda big assignment yeah!

Me " yeah My assignment has 2 parts.... ~ im handing in Part 1"

Royee " So did u do part 1 !?"

Me " yeah i did part 1 "

Royee " So u handing in Part 1?"

Me " yeah im handing in Part 1 today! "

Royee " Then Good la! "

Me " My Part 1 is only worth 3% ... Close eyes*"

ROyee Screams..... aiyeee~~~~~ Sorry for that guy!
He say he will remember my 3% ... and say .. If you ever failed that subject just becos u dint hand in that bloody 3% i will Remember! Wake me up bloody 8.00 in the Morning just to
hand in Your 3% Assignment!!! ...

Me " yeah and now is 9.10 ... im suppose to hand in before 9.00 ~ lets go home la"

ROyee " u want me to kill u ? .... HAND in!!! i dont wana wake up for nothing!"

Me " ^^" hehehehhehehehehehheheheh ok "

10. Got off car and Rush to receptiion running up to the 5th floor (stairs) and ask Reception lady
for the stapler~ and Hand in my Assignment!!!! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
(even thou im late wokie! )

Well just then My uni friend ask me if i receive the email about assignment ... so i checked!
THIS IS WAT I GOT!

Dear Students
I have marked the assignments today. No one passed. I will be giving you these back this Friday - week 5 - so you can make some adjustments. Errors ranged from minor things in the reference list to incorrect resources. Can I just say, that referencing is like writing code - it can't be half right. I am asking that you attend this week's class and that you are prepared to exercise a degree of patience, because I intend speaking to everyone individually about what they gave me.

kind regards
Jxxx


O_O!!! SHOCKING NEWS EH!!!??
I have a hell of a Lecturer? Tutor?
hmmmmmm this is scarier than HIGH SCHOOL! aiyee HARSH ONE!
I mean .. lol ~ i laffed ... as my friend told me about the email
I was shocked and wasnt really surprised! ..
I knew im gona somehow fail that 3% ... hahaha
but i dint know the WHOLE CLASS Did! ... geeeezz


Anyway ... Im Definately scared of the Individual Lecture thing!
ps: Now u can see Im not rich my friends~ im like freaking poor with my $1.95

2 comments:

WIST said...

haha babe u have to learn how to reference!! is very easy once u know the format.. and u gain marks from there!!! she'll probably explain to u on ur lecture la ganbatte!! try and do better on ur assignments so for exams dont need to stressss xD i heard jac told me royee complain about ur 3% AHAHAHA

Yenish said...

hahahah!!! ~~Since ur coming!! U teach me !!! weeeee~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ya!! i kno when i went home royee complain to jac
lol ish ish Siu hei! hahahaha!