Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Past or Furture?. Fork it la~

Yen is coming back? ... i guess...
Now Since My Scary Ghost Cousin is back now.. ( ohyeah good timing too)
I guess everything will be fine after a little heart operation yo...

The Inner me is gradually filling up with love and care around....
Thanx Babes around.... thanx to Fuchen who still rmbs Yenyen jiejie ...
Thanx ta Bestie friends jokes and giggles....
Thanx ta Piggie's Funny Emoticons ... Heh heh! i like that! heh heh!
Not to mention ... Thanx to the Ghost who scared me awhile ago
when i nearly lose it again ... ~



Okay now for the scolding Part.
Fucking Fucking dude who came talking shits to me
Fuck man! Aint ya got a life of ya own?
Wats with ya buggin up my mind eh!
Shit arsehoooooooooole,,,,,,,
= = ..... man If only i could say the name! ..
Fuck you who is trying to Help?
damn it fucker who is such fucked up
already to fuck up my mind...
Damnit Knn Ccb! get a life DUde ..
Ur Old enough to stop buggin little girls heart...


Dint get my answer... Aint gona risk it..
Why not start again?

No comments: