Thursday, March 22, 2007

Traffic Lights. .. Oh No RED!!! STOP!

Oh~ talking about driving past the red light!!! O_O Fushen's Friend gave me a heart attack!
Going past the TRAIN TRAFFIC LIGHTS!!!!! aiyeeeyeee~~ Im 17 ONly!!!! ...dont wana .. cough*
heh heh heh~ .. ok la...
I super dont wana work today~ but i did! /_\
I was gona do my assignment and get done with!
but then = = .. no one wanted to take over me!
So ~~~ had to go work!
Anyway had the feeling to make special drinks today!
So i decided to make the drink invented by Tony
called "Traffic Lights" its becos of the colours.
But then .. my Red colour kinda sank down thru the yellow and landed on the green ....~~~~
BUt anyway i added another colour to it!
CLEAR COLOUR! .. hahahaha
So its gone to Invented by Tony .. (satisfactory)
to the Invented Yen! ( Not bad not bad~ the taste is niceee!!!) after a while! i made another drink! with strawberry in it! purely my mix! hahahaha
Havent taste it yet! .. =X hope nice!

MUahahahaha~~~ Yummy lar =]

This one Invented by Tony but err SHI PAi already.. Follow on ~~~~ my mix heh heh!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Had Fun Working today~ ..
even thou im so gona die for my Court Shit Case~ aiyeeeeee YYY

No comments: