Friday, March 23, 2007

WOOPy Drinks!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is the So Called TRaffic Lights? NAHhh it aint IT!
this is the "Wana be Traffic Lights" hahaha
For this drink i didnt follow Tony's Instruction
I Did my Yenish way~ Using the Strawberry For the red LIght!
Wuahahahha I Getting insane with the drinks eh~ taste nice~~~~
Ohyeah! I Finally Finished my Freaking Court Case!!!
It sucks!!! ... I cant believe i forgot everysingle word in my speech!
I was soooo bubbly with my words ( knots everywhere).. eyer! ...
Waste of my time memorizing it T_T .. dint get enought sleep yea~
Anyway its done and gotten over with! Hip HIp HOORAY!!!
I Dint work todaY~ but i crashed into Green Tea garden~ hrhrhr
The DIfferent colours definately Can Brighten up Ya DAY!!!!!!


I need/have to/dieing for CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!

No comments: