Sunday, April 01, 2007

A Fool For You.

Hey guys & Friends! ... Had a good day? or shock?
Yeah! its April's Fools! hohoho ..
Its Been a long time since I've Fooled Someone.
Remembering in High School i would force my tears
out sobbing to my girls in school saying i was caught
wagging class and had a big lecture from the deputy
principle. lol! ..~ Most of the time i would laugh out
with my tears running out of my eyes. Cant bear
it! Leaving my friends with Confusion!
"Why is yenyen laughing suddenly? O_O eh?"
and then i will just laugh until i get a real bad
tummyache and feel guilty~ =P

Anyway last night there was a Fool tryin ta Fool me
" im going 2 be the DJ of klub kandy on 10/4"
" I talked to Samuel tonight and then he agree"
" 0 o Happy?"
Hahah Wana Guess who?!
I'll leave it to ya guys to guess who tat FOOl is!

Sometimes one likes foolish people for
their folly, better than wise people for
their wisdom.

No comments: