Saturday, March 10, 2007

Skipping KK!

OKay 1stly im gona skip KK's Blog....
I have Issues! ... O_O ... Drinkin Johny Walker Gave me nitemare!!!
ahhhhhhhhhh~~~ Imma Was a biatch in the Dream!!! How did it happen.
At The moment i've only told my bestie about this dream ... and she laughed!
OKay .. I woke up feeling sick alrightio...
Dream of Past & Future mix together is yucky .. yuck ... alamak
The last time i wanted to drink Alco ... and Begged Fushen to buy some was
all because of the past .... and future....... {this is when Chocolates werent helpin}
But this time its only about the future... Oh no~
.... I miss heaps of people......
Being in the Future...
I miss ... 老公..... (MIssing u sooooo muchie!!! i guess i might go to malaysia)
I miss ... Fuchen ( he remembers the 姐姐 in aussie ... which is me!! ~ moved*)
I miss ... Piggieshaz ( wana HIGH HIGH HIGH with ya~ .. da song!)
I miss ... IVY ( My barkchi friend friend friend!!!!)
I miss ... Deee ( since i say IVy .. i think i should say u too! )
I miss ... The ol Me ( =_= ...... speechless)
OHyeah .. not to mention .. My China BESt Dude.. Michael Lin ...
( talking to him make me think im in png ... hahah siao)

May God give me a Goodnit3 sleep tonight....
Further news....... I will have no BMW on Monday~.... = = far out

3 comments:

WIST said...

i miss highing with you girls tooo!!!!! quick..give me an excuse so i can fly back to briss first, and wait for james there before we both go to taiwan xD!!! bwahahha!!

Yenish said...

hahaha sang HIgh high high last night! >w< misssss Vu sooo MUchie!!
ok give u 1 excuse... = = yenyen deciding to get married .. lolXD

WIST said...

wahahaha have to be convinCing!!
ooo u went to kTv??~~ thought it got cancelled!