Friday, April 06, 2007

An Interesting Post?

Did i say ... NO OFFENCE??? erm .. ok .. u got offended when i say NO OFFENCE in my blog.
=P This blog is for my love ones such as Parents Family Friends to read ... Are u ?
I didnt know ur name till this year babe .. Oh no .. SHould i be even calling u that???
hmm .. i meant .. bitch?.. yeah ... ok ... i repeat... For family members friends and close ones ...
I post out my opinion .. i dont mind u posting urs too~ ... to fight back n defend yaself...
What the hell u reading my blog by the way ... since u so jealous? angry? at me ? er why ah?
BUt ur totally a Cheap stuff for including my parents into your blog arguement arnt u ?
Oh man~ .. are u mainly a wanabe rich or wat? Hey did i offend u by living in brisbane?
Cause u did say it like i was a rich bitch thrown to brisbane cos my parents are sick of me. eh?
How did u know? i guess i should ask my parents if they know u! O_O do they??? arnt u invisible?
Well anyway guess what! SO AS UR BF.. thrown to brisbane~ sadcase yea .. made u wana
suicide? .. Oh u knew he was my cousin right??.... Ohyes! we love him so much eh!? ...
U JEalous!? U BLow ah!? ... HAR? ... anyway this post aint gona stay here for so long....
Cos normally i dont scold ppl here .. or maybe im not even scolding u ?
U got a problem with me ?
Go ahead and ring me
innocent babe Bitch .
dont go off looking for fushen to defend u.


Dedicated to Someone i dont kno and wouldnt want to kno.....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Got problem with this too? U kno my Number~ Dont hesitate :] Love u ex-gf?er?
ps :by the way jinx. opps did i typed that out? erm sorry ya~? i was gona just say
Have Fun being in a threesome with ur cousins yea~... thanks for the tips.. but i dont do
those stuff with my cousins... keep it clean~





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

owh you both are just so cute ! she will never have this sweet childhood memory with fu*~ heh. i thk she will BLOW soon. haha. i bet she does real excellent BLOW JOB. heh