Thursday, April 12, 2007

Freakin ah?

aiyeeeeeeeeeeeee.....
My phone my phone... my phone has the pics!
= = " ... alamak! i have no idea why i format my comp and forgotten to save my motorola thingy!
What should i do when i dont have my pics to blog about .. !! aihzzzzz
Should i do another post for Jingle Bell? .. hahah scared the shit out ya! .. might bring
him* ( i meant ur man jing) more problems... aihz .. cousin~ .. God Bless u ^^~
Anywayssssss there were alot of happenings stucked in there .. my Motorola~
So wat can i say leh?... Been feeling terribly weird and shit nowadays ... mood swings...~~
It has been only 1 week+ a day i havent seen furple or even heard~.......
and since then ... many weirdos starts to appear ...... scary issue (wont name it out)
O_O why my world has changed all of a sudden??
Shireen~ aihz.. i guess u really need to come to aus and clean my head up~
Maybe i should try check out on the dude similar to ur bro's name HEH HEH !!!
At the moment seeing the performance and dances makes me happy ... hohoho


Y Miss you ah .. miss him* too....

she had a big problem about the him* ..
ps: im the one who did the HIM* blog .. dont go off chicken shitin elsewhere.

No comments: