Friday, October 27, 2006

Unexpected Events


Today there was a Art Exhibition held in the Ipswich UQ Campus.
This was held by our school therefore my yucky artwork was placed there.
Not only that!!!! Surprisingly my Artwork was turned into a Invitation for
the Exhibition!!! Yeah! Im Talented! Grins*
Hohohohohoho.. Its in my BLOOD! OI don’t Puke! Hahahaha
While I was heading towards to the building I bumped into a
Lady who turns out to be an artist!! Well theres evidence!!!
She even has a car license plate that has a do with art! Stoned yes?
It was pretty cool because we started to have a little chat, cause it
ended up that she has helped our grade in casting art last year!
Whilst entering the entrance I figured out that I was surrounded
by My own artwork!!!!!! Woah!! Hehehe of course la!! My artwork
was turned into a Invitation.. ~~
My 2nd artwork was SAD SAD SAD!!! It had a missing Art statement!
And there was this lady looking at the artwork, she was wondering
where the information were!!! I slowly walk backwards. Blend in the Crowds ya!
Hahahaha incase I get held up by my teacher and ended up Forced to explain
what that art is about! Oh by the Way!! I was wearing a Long Redish Coat!!!!
Just like a Professional Artist ya~hohohoho …. =_= ok back to pointIn the
Exhibition there was Amanda & Tina’s band Performance!!!Its quite good,
while the guests scheme around the library lookingThrough the artworks
there will be music and some students wearingBlack and white handing out drinks.
While the opening ceremony ends With speeches from the teachers & principles
I went off taking a shotOf my Artwork as a PROOF of where its been!!!!
lalal~ I will give this piece of artwork to muai Daddy!!! hehehe
I was actually doing that painting for him, Since he kinda influence me into doing
PNG kinda arts.


Yey yey~ As I left the exhibition I went to Singaporean restaurant in MS!!!
NOTHING SPECIAL!!! Yes!! I kno .. Market Square is nothing!BUT!!!!! ….
While I had my dinner and was heading back to the
Car MY Mobile went *BEEP* !!!............O_O
Who ah who ah who ah who ah who ah who HA????????


A "unexpected" EGGPLANT!!! Hehe… ><

Okay Wokay!! News Yesterday!!!
Korkor drove me to Pet City!!!
And bought 2 baby Goldfishies!!!!!!
hehehe and another good news is
that HELLBOY has fought the evil within!!
Shaz!!! His a Tough one yo!
Phew all the Goodies Luck are filling up slowly..^^
2 Gold Fishies are bring the luck hey!! hahah
What are their names???
Im not sure still deciding!
atm .. im thinkin of Kuro & Shiro!!!!
Meaning Black and White ....>0<
Ya i kno .. THEIR GOLD






Fortunes of unexpected Events?

No comments: