Saturday, October 21, 2006

FLY up to the mighty SKY
Dear old Mighty Yen has and hasnt Won the Women's game during this 2 mighty week.

So what did i did today? I was acting like a Famous babi at home trying to be a Idol!
Heh! Actually Ruby and I were scheming back into the evil folders Hidden Deeply into
the harddisk. haha which were infact funny memories I had in the AlMighty BUS!
Anyway i started to scream my head off going crazy over how idiotic I was!!! ISH!!
So!! I needed a Brainwash. Not that i was pull back or something. Just that it is very
Embarassing. Change Clothes Pan Leng Leng... off we go to hook onto lengchais!..heh*
Needed to go out and see the world ya.
Went to the Famous Asian Hangout SunnyBank Plaza.
AZN AZN .. Dont cha Think We're~~COOL?
Had a Peek in the Pet Shop ... O_O im So tempted to buy PUP PEE!!!
Pull my Hello Moto out of my Right Pocket~ wink* Picture time PUPay!
women: Pictures taken of the puppies costs $20.. you need to be charged
me : Err? = = "
women: hahaha im just joking

AH DUH!!!! as if i would treat a Bullshit as a Human Shit!
Suddenly ...My Hello baby Motor went ... Silent Jealousy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With my forehead wrinkled in layers i took a look at the Display Pic...
OOOOOO..... So its was some FRUIT!! Eggplant for sale??
Argh!! Didnt win the women game.. suck yo... but i didnt lose either!
Anyway my baobei sister played me . Made a Maze into my mind.
She did it by having the right turn signal sign turned ON!
Aiyaya. I went crazy. Hair all over my face. Blood pumping into my face.
My red red heart flew up into the sky... and saw the Big blue sky!
I got back down to earth and asked her to do a U-turn >< but but but ...
Ruby Claim that i needed to fly up to the sky after being pulled down by the Evil.
But I was on earth. Nor Hell Nor Heaven . so so so ..
Went to Green Tea Garden and needed to pee real bad!!!

Up & Down
Left & Right
Confusion says "Yen = = You need to cool down"
Yen says "I NEED TO WARM DOWN!!!!!!!!"
Normally peeps would go hot! but i dono maybe i was flying too high and went COLD!


oppz. yenz. Gone. SOTTED.... POISON DON by DOM DOM

-_-'' SOTTED.

2 comments:

Shorty said...

baga gal~ I dont think anyone understand what you are blogging about...lucky I told Sharzie the whole story..although I'm not a good story teller ..but she sorta understand GUA~ Yee...means means...your lao gong knows about it too lo!!~~~~

Yenish said...

lol~ i kno~~~
and this is meant to be confusing~~
Its the Yenish Art Blogging Method*
hohoho~~ keng leH~