Sunday, October 08, 2006

Byebye

Freedom has left us for two days.bye baby. you have been the most friendly fish that fushen
has ever met, and has been the most active and cheeky fish i have ever met! I bet you've met
ur brother in heaven from malaysia eh! hahah! .. anyway Amazing Grace.

Today I saw a 4 wheel drive I deeply know going pass our car on the mains road. I could
clearly see the driver. and guess what! No feeling towards it! I was infact Excited and relieved!
This would be like how the experiance people say it. When your actually happy of the particular
person appearing. means that the sad thing that has been buggin you has become a past. I even
ask ruby to chase it. hahah.unbelievable. But i kinda wanted to just say "hi". hehe
so.. Byebye to the one i finally got over with i guess. I've even tested myself yesterday!
Using the particular cup and thinkin back to the memories i had. I ended up laughing!
Someone must've thought i've Gone crazy. Cause i was looking at Shireen's chickenish msg too!
hahaha. Ur Crazy girl!!!! The memories of Ketchap, I didnt get to forget. Which I figured
turned out to be better. Those memories werent painful anymore. They've turned out to be
part of my life, my experiance. smiles*














The Last Kareoke Last night... My Last Day of Holiday Today
6 Weeks of Year 12 left ..I guess. will kinda miss the days.

4 comments:

WIST said...

*hugs* good on ya cous <3

hope freedom and purplefish is happy now~~ :<

Anonymous said...

and RIP to all the fishes I've tortured...>.< *evil Rubbz*

WIST said...

evil evilll!!!!!!!!!!! oh man i hope all the fishies will be fine >.< sobs

Yenish said...

All the Fishies are playing Hide,seek,fight in Heaven!! buahaha!!!
ish ish damn car yo! = = ""
mutha driva!