Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Kuro & Shiro
What can I say about this? Amazing Grace?
















This picture above is Kuro the Goldfish.
Kuro & Shiro was taken away by Halloween last night.
It was weird, cause while I was sleeping I could Clearly hear them Getting air from
above the waters....I remembered me thinking it was noisey and hope they could go
to sleep and be quiet. While I woke up I found Kuro & Shiro not in this world anymore.
Didnt seem real, It was too sudden. I left the Tank for few minute hoping that I was
mistaken. But I was wrong. It has been only a week exactly but the bond with them
was stronger than with Freedoms. Was it because they were given by my Brother?
or because Fushen wasnt singing Amazing Grace? or maybe that I wasnt prepared
for this to happen? I dont know. I remember while Louis & Vuitton went to space I was
prepared that they would go. But not Kuro & Shiro.... While I took them out of the Tank I
thought to myself "Maybe they are still alive.. and taking out of the tank might maybe
kill them!" but those were the foolish thinkings cause I conciously know they arnt
moving a single bit. I thought to myself..Is it the water? The temperature? The Food?
The Fongshui? The Halloween Night? or maybe for me wanting them to stop being noisey?
I do not know.....

Amazing Grace how sweet this sounds? Sorry Kuro & Shiro
I not know what has happened... No more Fishies

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey rachel, hiya~ pretty photos in ya blog~

Yenish said...

Hahah thanx Belinda! ^^