Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Pomato?Totato?EggPlant!

0

Cough Cough*
Hi blog. Hi friends. Hi Couz. Im sick. cough cough* Heard that?
Yeah i totally agree! it sounds bad. Nah im joking. Im not sick. HA!
Few days ago Guan Yin (god) came into my dream. Shocking innit!
That night before I sink into my dreams I asked God to help me~
This is how i did it, Anyone? yo? all can try this method~

ME: Dear God~ if Eggplant likes Chocolate icecream than make me
dream of the Eggplant eating Chocolate icecream, but if Eggplant likes
Taro icecream than make me dream of Eggplant eating Taro icecream.

In the morning when I wake up, I've definately gone frustrated.
This was what happened in my dream that night.

Mixture of fruits went into the dream with a sudden shine of light came
Guan Yin(god).Out of the Blue she says "Eggplant is Struggling in choosing
Chocolate or Taro icecream......" and then i woke up = = "

Hmm.. Frustrating aint it! I know. this is some hard shit issue.
God tries to help~ and came to my dream! Outcome was unbelievable
So To lose or not to lose the women game.
Bini says " Rach! the Cup is already half full ! "
Me " It will be empty if i drink it ..=P "
Bini " okay your weird!"
There is 60% that i will finish the half cup of water! Yupes!
I've accomplished my 1st mission, that was what matters the most.
So why not pull the plug before I become SOTTED just like Shaz Says haha
WOODEN EGGPLANT .. Omg!! My teeth will crack!!
This is not deep. Just that aihzzz!! Think think think......


Oi! dont look at the bubble above my Head!!!
ps. The icecream thing is just a example


No comments: