Sunday, March 07, 2010

Self... Fish.

Love can make everyone turn bad or good.
some can make u realise how selfish you had been acting to ur other partner.
Me myself had been selfish to him in a very very bad way ...
still trying learning and hoping i could change my ways of loving him.
Recently after reading so much crap.. i figured
all along that blog has been writing about nothing good but mostly 80% bad about their partners.
A anniversary could be a complaint letter~
Some stuff that came out of love could be replaced as a burden you say you've returned.
wat is love? ..
SOmething u give and want something in return?
reminding someone how much u have done for them?
Making ur partner feel miserable? (maybe.. lol!)

man .. but all of those.. aihz..
wake up my friend.. = = ..
wasnt an anniversary suppose to be nice and sweet instead? ..

but thank you ..
reading all that make me treasure my B. more. cos perhaps i was acting as selfish as you were.

needa learn :)~

No comments: