Sunday, March 28, 2010

= =

No matter how much u love that person or what you think about the future and so on...
just follow ur heart..
if u love the person .. just love...
You wouldnt wana look back and regret that you actually couldve done better. tried harder.

To REGRET what you HAVENT done????
or to REGRET something u have done???

which sounds better?
Doing nothing?
or doing SOMEthing?

:P

This was the question i asked myself before stepping into my relationship.
Half of my friends/family stopped me from starting a relationship which will have a bad ending.
and only a few says to just go with the flow and life is short ... why not?
and thanks to that.. i got in ... and thinkin back.. if i didnt even start it .. i will regret the rest of my life.
Cause no one knows what my future will be... it'll prolly be shit or i'll be with another guy
and the memory i have with him are jus arguments.
duh? .. so wat? At least i loved and i've learnt.
i remember regretting not telling my first love that i loved him as well..
and it felt so bad .. that until now... it haunts me sometimes~ lol

There was a long time ago .. i saw this bracelet in genting, i really wanted it, but i didnt buy.
i regret for many many many many years just because i didnt purchase it!
and i told so many ppl about my regret :( cos i liked it so much!
Well I was Lucky this time!
thanks to my beloved cousin Sunsun @@ i was surprise!!! she mailed it over to me!
and solve that regret of mine after so many years!!!
but Love isnt something u can purchase when u want..
it isnt something that someone could just send you when u regret.
It wont mean that it'll give you a second chances. Cos it wont be the same.
What if u regret the rest of ur life that u didnt tried or at least done better or love all you can?

You wouldnt know.. wat if there is no one standing in the future waiting for you..
or maybe the one in the future is already standin beside you?


:) .. life is short.. Just put the power to full and do all you can~

No comments: