Sunday, June 03, 2007

Its time that you kno..

That no matter how shit ppl say about u outside. Never let it harm ur relationship with ur cousins nor sisters.
For some reason, some people just wont kno how shit it could be for maybe.. maybe ... she was the one u lost...
Maybe maybe... she was the only one that stayed for u ... maybe maybe ... everything was just a misunderstanding...
Really i had this problem... last yr i had a problem with my close ones... mainly becos something in me disappeared...
^^ hehe ... manage to find it back .. but still dont kno the reason!! ... but im happy that im okay with my sis now!
HAHAHA! VOMIT BA!
Sometimes foolish acts can break ur relationship, like blogging about it ...
lol sure im not scared to break mine with urs ... cos i dont really give a shit...
You have already hurt the one that loved/cared for u more than anyone does...
Yeah... i remember crying my guts out on my birthday. ( hahahah complainin .... )
People alwayz say FNF ( FUCKING NO FRIEND) ...no la .. " Forget & Forgive"
U can forgive.... but u'll never ever forget ... as memories are alwayz there! ...
One day when u cool off ... and think about it ... u'll know how stupid u were ...
From the 1st fight... i've learnt ... and now i dont give a shit .. cos u are STILL THE SAME!!!
Did u notice????
Whenever u argue.... all u can say is ppl being SELFISH .... yeah sayin that to me ~
Whilst u were the one who couldnt handle ppl's comments and need others ta back u up!
When u might be wrong in someways!
Just moments ago I was foolish enough to have a hope.... a hope... that maybe ... 3 of us could be close...
Yeah!!!... those are just kiddies dreams!! maybe!! have to wait when i die!! .. i can never ever have 2 sisters!!!...
Anyway ...... dont regret .... as things will never be the same again .....
just like my action towards u .... it wasnt the same as the old days...
and yet fooled again.. to even think there might be a chance that u changed and i've gone being mean to u.
And .. infact u did .. a lil ... But the pride u have there .... was more important than us.
Yupez betrayed by me now... ^^ just like how A*p*k did to Dad... the way u describe it.
I will be betrayed one day .. as u said.... but i will never regret the good times i had with that person.


noticed?
believing in each and everyone close... will betray really appear?
if she can betray u... then u might even betray me too...
the lack of trust & understanding are troublesome.
Friends are closer to u rather than family.... i dont kno the reason too...
but i kno ... when a friend betray u .. they wont give a shit about it ...
but when a family member betray u ... they will regret... ..
the answer is becos... they love u...
i keep that in mind... lol .. im sorry to da couz that have gone bad with me too! HAHAH! mahai!
alwayz remember the good times... and get over the bad...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe this MAYBE THAT! cos you dont KNOWANYTHING.its none of your business!!! stay out of it! you dont know anything! one day when ure in trouble, she wont give any shit abt u as well. then u wil know!! dont come asking me and justin for help.

Yenish said...

GUess wat .. ^^ i wont want anything from her... i aint like u!
oh .. so u wana say korkor is on ur side eh? .. its ok .. i wont want help from u guys... i already told u dint i? ... since u msg me wat betray is ... wow i think im more afraid of getting help from my siblings more than im afraid of my cousins ...
Yeah it was none of my business... so u shouldnt hold a bottle of red wine and come and fuck my day up with ur fuckin craps from the FUCKIN START! ... i like u as a sister
BUT I HATE U FOR BEING IMMATURE IN ARGUMENTS!!! ....

Yenish said...

Using me to threaten her wasnt really good.. so please shut it ..
Cos i was being unreasonable to my family by going to ur bf's birthday too NOW! ur the one who pulled me in .. telling ppl shes teachin me bad!! yeah dont have the reason to argue to her or make everyone else hate her so used me in ur argument so that everyone thinks like u eh! "TEACHIN me BAD?"
Such jokes man .. = =
If kareoke is bad.. mum would call me to stop! .. but that nite she said " Have fun dont drink too much" ... duh~