Wednesday, June 06, 2007

the daily life kills..

lol!!!!!! ever since erm .. i dono when la!! ..
i think it was few weeks ago when i started sleepin at 8.00 and waking up at 10 ...
wuu~ nice nap eh? .. NO!!!... after i wake up .. i'll be back to sleep like about 3-5am
That is like in the freakin morning!!!! geeeeeeeeez!!!! i believe i did that during the exam week too!
= = " oh no! ... I did my foundations of computing and communication exam today ...
kinda thought it went well... "cos i wrote many freakin pages of words" ...
and when i re-think of what i wrote ... LOL ... OMG .. full of CRAP! ... eeekz!!!!
I have no idea if i will pass ornot!!! ... aiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~ i dont wana repeat the subject!!!!

Instead of studyin for Information System exam,
im learning the Christina Aguilera's Song - Oh mother on the piano.























From a tutorial lesson from youtube... lolXD .. man im so shitted!!!! Tmr 1.30 exam .. All my Best!
lol.. wish me luck guys! .. i so dont wana fail .. :( .. maybe i wont? .. lol lucky its OPEN Book Exam!


More else..... im blogging rite now... geesus man~ ... T_T"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In-Luv-wif-being-an-Anonymous: means you'll pass the exam la~!~! You betta!

Yenish said...

bahhh~~!!!! yeah~~ i figured who u are!!! .. keekeee
thanx for the encouragement...
I REALLY HOPE I PASS!! =P