Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happeh Moment

For few seconds.... my world seemed sooooo Bright & happening!!!! ^^ HIP HIP HOORAY!
My Treat ~~~ Sweet sweet tamaki pudding treatreat! kekek!! havent forgotten him~
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
hahaha the ice is milky ice too eh!!!...

Been busy working nowadays~ ... seems nice ~~ ... Cooking @ home & going off ta work .
Looks like a normal life~ ... with no regrets! wtf im sayin? lolXD
anyway ... i love my workie!!!! ~~...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is when i sit down and rest abit ...~~~ My time of lookin out the window ( LIKE WHO AH??)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This drinkie is called " Romeo ..." ... for some reason i forgot to add abit of tea in the Green.
So it sanked all the way down .. looking jellish! .. lolXD .. but cute eh~ .. with the sun light ~
I had 2 days off without internet and computer... Formatting it ... aihz.. stupid virus. = = "
Cooking, Jap Drama, Star making, Working, .. to eat off my boredness.... heeheee...

Now to My HAPPEH+IEST MOMENT!!!!!! ....
I've been studying ... studying ... (ok la!!! .. last min~ .. everyone knows the yenish type)
There is NEVER Early studying ... ~ ... i kno i kno!! .. ~
But this time with the help from my friend friend ... i studied 2 days early for my exam!!!
buahahahahah!!! i guess this was the reason??? ... from morning to night~~~~~~~~
HAHAHAHAH could it be the help of my LENGCHAI TEACHER?? loL ^0^ MAYBE!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Drinks can really help ppl to study abit!! .. lol .. lucky there werent Crows shitting on our heads = = "
I PASSED 3 OF MY SUBJECTS!!!!...
"Programming1, Foundation of communication and computing, Introduction to Information Systems"
buahahahahahahaha so glad i did it!!!~~~ .. not like i tried really hard!! ..
but yeah .. at least there is some accomplishment with that Hard last min Work!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Now i better think of wat i want from my parents ... after all that passes!!! lol!!!!
LV??LOL! ... Tiffany & Co again? *///* ... dono eh ... Diamond? lol! ... CAR??!!
= = ... Car is a Must .. so its not in the Want list ... its in the Need List!!!!
I just neeeeed to Pass my Driving License Now!! omg .. hate it~~~~~~~~ Wish i can drive SLOW! = = "
Anyway ... Help me for my want list !!!!... no idea wat i want from my parents .. keke ? ..
not like they will give me anything eh ? ... but if i ask kindly? HOHOHOHO~~~
Wat about a HIgher Monthly Pay! .. KAKAKAKA TOO MUCH!! .... omg .. im dreaming too much now!!

Soooooooo happy~~~~~
1. I PASSED all my Subjects for Semester 1!!!! ( Kinda shocks cos i was slack!)

2. Cooking alot lately!!! .... ( O_O dono why but its fun!!)

3. Didnt use computer for 2 & half days!!! .. ( shockin news eh lol )

4. Cant wait for my marmeee to come~~~~ wee~~~ ( want her to teach me more cookins! & bakings)

5. July 20th! Christina Aguilera ... HERE I COME!!! ...

6. Time Management for next semester ... !!! Higher hopes for Credit and Distinction!


Most of all..... right now!! .. Im currently High on Chocolates!!! ~~~ Buweee~~~~

No comments: