Friday, November 17, 2006

17High School Graduation.

Today is the last day of School and the Last day to be forced to wear Uniforms!!
We had out last year 12 Assembly and ran out of the stupid assembly we'd alwayz
wished to leave everytime. It was sad ya!
aint easy at all! but yeah! thinking that everyone will still be in contact kept me
in a good condition... buahaha!
Sabrina,Momo,Florence,Rehza,Amanda and I Took the train to Kareoke!
Sadly.. the computers in Neway were fucked up. too Bad eh? So we headed of
to Taiwan Small Drop to have lunch and bumped into Royeee and His horses brokeback
mountains. lol.. Ginger Beer ya! Been learning alot of stupid stuff from that Ginger!
and then yeah! later that night was our Year 12 valedictory night! hahaha shit yea
Ivy & I were so worried about our stupid photos being Slide Showed in public while our certificates are being presented to us. Yea .. lol.. I gave the girls alot of stupid pics of us!
Oppz bad idea!
And when i got my Certificate and stuff! shit ya!! it had my Grade 8 Assignment!!!!
Its FUNNY!!!!! Cause I have "NO" idea what i was writing that time.
The First Sentence "My first impression in year 8 was a little bit sad & a little bit happy."
Okay ... A little bit sad and a little bit happy prolly means more sad than Happy la!
Omg!!!!! hahahaha so stupid la! lol its Pure Young Yenish alright! that thing made me sad.
Took Lots of stupid pics wif my Luva Girl IVy! hahaha!! Ivyvy so shy to take pic neh~ aww
But yeah!!!!!! i'll just post these 2 pics of Valedictory night!!! Cause their More After it!!


Phew! After Valedictory Monique,Amand and I Rushed home with Ruby! Ready for da Dance!
Yeapz! we've been planning that for weeks! Some dudes ffk lo.. Hmm Hoi SUM!
Anyway Forget about that.. Make me go on Fire again.. = = SOOOOOOOOO
We went Ta Reiji Babey!!!! Bubbles bubbles bubbly US!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Daniel Came ta Join ! haha

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

High peeps

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sweat or Soapy Wet?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sisters Cheeses

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I guEss we're the Only ones who took Alco

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

hahaha Bubblessss my Bubble My BUBBLE!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The White Guy Becoming a White Ghost

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hahah Being Shocked by a Stranger Really!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The ENd! .. Many MosQuito Guys tat Night! Ish!

Had Da Fun, Had the Taste of BUBBLES!!!

No comments: