Wednesday, June 16, 2010

MaGiciTy~

Hehe i tot it was Mystic , but infact it is MaGic City~~ !!
Sharon, Shireen, Ashley, i, Ruby, Courtney, Kelly & Louis, Larry~
hehe we prepared ourselves for the night of Dancing! keke~~
Let the piccy do most of da Talking ba!
Photobucket
lucky we took alot of pictures that night keke~~ normally we'd forget!
Photobucket
Ths S Sisters~~:)
Photobucket
SUper CUtie pic of Ashley in this one!! hehe
Photobucket
The COuple FUnnyFaces~
Photobucket
The Gentlemen of the night!
Photobucket
Posers~
Photobucket
KellY & I!
Photobucket
:D~
Photobucket
and again hehe~
Photobucket
:P
Photobucket
Shazi wazie & I!
Photobucket
eeks my face!! .. = = "
Photobucket
hehehe ~
Photobucket
My Honey honey~
Photobucket
Long Lost Pose hahahahahaha~
Photobucket
lol!! RUby & I!
Photobucket
Camwhore~~~
Photobucket
Drink drink drink & drink!
Photobucket
lol! of me!
Photobucket
and Shireen!
Photobucket
On The Dance Floor~~!!
Photobucket
The Dancing Stage lolXD
Photobucket
Non-stop Dancers~
Photobucket
hehehe wee~ so high?
Photobucket
We Dance and we .... Take Piccy!!
Photobucket
:P again~
Photobucket
Ruby And SHireen being dumb~ :p
Photobucket
and again~~!!
Photobucket
hehehe she loves me!
Photobucket
She love me not!! X(!
Photobucket
the guys again~ :D
Photobucket
hehehehe
Photobucket
FunnyFacesGirls~ :p

Photobucket
Had a great Night Dancing with da Girls hehehe!!! YYY

Cold Weather/Shop 4 Winter Clothes!
hehehe its cold .. and just received my eBay GoODs!!!
first of all .. :p .. have a cup of HotMilo + MarshMellows~hehe
Photobucket
Yumsyums~~~
Photobucket
B's New eBay Vest!!!
Photobucket
He is so Happy About it !! lolXD there were more embarassing shots LOL!
Photobucket
hehehe and my new Long Sleeve top! i lurve!!!! hehe

OKay Done POsting todayee :P
Tonight gonna attend to Disney On Ice Show~~~
lol with jay and eden :)

No comments: