Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Farewells

Photobucket
Wynta (blackie) has recently left ~~
reminded me when my brother rang me up to tell me my Bibi 8 yrs + has passed away~
Bibi was my favourite in papua new guinea..
She loved me the most.. @@ ..
She could do practically anything just for me.. for a doggie..
She will search through the whole supermarket to look for me~
I remember back in the days in Png i had problems going to school everymorning..
Cos bibi would jump over the fence and chase me all the way @@
and i had to secretly get out of the house each time..
as chains were mostly ruined .. nothing could tie her up~
;p and no one has the strength to stop her .. hehe
Shes like my magnet Bibi~~
Shes so strong and rough.. i remember the time when i tried to hook her up with a male doggie..
she ended up Humping him .. = =""
my tomboy Girl~ lol .. XD
I know in her heart.. shes a super innocent stupid and a little dumb ..
i guess thats the reason i liked her from the start!!
She grew up with this other pup named GIGI,, a daschund mummy's favourite..
Gigi is the smart one.. hiding all her bones under her blankets in her basket...
middle of the night Gigi would dig out her bones ta have midnight snack..
Bibi would just bark at her whole night out of jealousy~~ hehehehe
so funny!.. Gigi is so smart and Bibi is just so stupid .. XD
I love this kinda mixture .. no competition~ lolXD but i always like the dumb ones!
Thinking back to those memories i had with them .. was so fun and free..~
i would bring Bibi to the shops everytime to play hide and seek~
She was the best..
i remember trying to teach her to Sit! .. she fell asleep sitting = ="
i remember dad complaining that shes too friendly~ .. and i taught her how to bark at ppl ..lol
i remember she fell off the roof.. caught by the sharp wires.. and hang there until we got back home.
shes so strong.. she had a deep cut into her ass ..
but still .. she jumped and wag her tail happily blood everywhere.. when she saw me.
= = .. i remember someone say i looked more n more like the dog.. damn* lol
but i guess its half true.. sometimes i think she is so stupid and innocent .. probably came from me.
Now im smart ok lolXD i hope.. not like before lo for sure..~ :0


All those good memories...~
Silva is the dumb one.. and Wynta is like the smart one :)
Rest in peace to all ..
hopefully Silva will soon have another partner to accompany him

couldnt post a pic of Gigi & Bibi .. X( still fixing hardisk~

No comments: