Sunday, July 12, 2009

Felt the Sweetness heee!

heehee.. i was working this other day..
and my B,,,,,itch didnt even give me a call = = ..
after work i went and pick him up at a friends place..
He was holding a plastic bag with newspapers in it.

Me : @@ oi wat do u have there why so many newspaper? ( reaching out to touch it )
He : Dont touch! .. its my lunch!
Me : .. arh?? ur lunch??? ... or u mean dinner for later?
He : ya .. Wayne gave it to me gah..

= = damn weird.. since when does a guy makes dinner for this other guy... eleh ..
then we drove back home to get some stuff for me to go gym and him to work.
i started searching for my hair tie at the corner of my cabinet where my toys are..
When Kenneth jumps out acting all weird and throwin my toys all back to the cabinet yelling
" What are u lookin for huh~~ .. @@!! .. "
and im like ".. for my hair tie lo!.. why u so gan chiong .. @@ .. "
By the time he could cover it! i saw a Red Ribbon on a newspaper Box!
Bah!! i turned my head to him and started laffing ..
He: WHat did u see huh! what did u see!! why are u laffing!! !!!!
Me : hahahaha i dono .. err .. lol!! hahaha

hahaha anyway he gave up and say ".. ok la ok la! .. u saw it anyway!! TvT ..
this isnt my plaN!!!! Go to the toilet to the 3rd cabinet!"


and im like hurh .. @@ .... " for wat oh!?"

He : Just goooo~~~~~~

so i went and saw this

Photobucket
lol laff die me .. ... makes me think that my boots are discusting and needs ta be washed!lol PLEASE!
Photobucket
= = stoned* = = idiot*
Photobucket
His english cracks me up! .. hahahha ..
Now i kno the reason why the present was hidden there!!! ..
akakaka!

He : I wanted to make u run around the house ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = =

Photobucket
lol! cut3! Lub ya!!

No comments: