Monday, July 13, 2009

An Early one.. :P

hehe Luckily B has Taken a Photo of it before it started!!!! but man! i want good quality!!
Love u ShaZie!!! She Blew up da ballOons (n gave instructions ta kenneth?)!!! Yikes! and got a bad headache after it!!
Photobucket
hehe it was too awkward when everyone came.. was too shy ta take a photo of it myself hehe~~
I cant camwhore infront of too many ppl la! yeee But i Love the Y.E.N !!!
Photobucket
ChocolaTes ... every yr? lol!
Photobucket
This is the only photo i dont look as much awkward or with smudged eyes ba!!! my God!
Photobucket
At the end of the day! .. of cos i need my Camwhore!!
i'll die without it lol!!!!!!!! jking k!*
but i'll definately need to take a pic at the end of the day with my Bitch!
since he has been running all day/night!!

Love you all..... :)

1 comment:

devilishaz said...

awwww yes he was really sweet. can see him so anxious to make it good for you. preparing the decos, organizing the cake, asking his friends to hide the flowers, and ringing me and his friend to help him out, and then spraying airfresheners, putting the balloons up etc wahahaha!!! not bad not bad yenzo!!:P~ mwahh!!! love you happy birthday!!!