Thursday, August 09, 2007

Was Blessed.

I wonder why? How did i pass? .. @@" ..
ERM ....... i really doubt it u kno! ..
Didnt think i'll pass this crap!
hate da signs! make my eyes blur! lolXD im over it!
hahaahaha as u can see imma crap driver.. !!
but i did it out of the blue! hahahahah
So i BEt Anyone else couldve dont it too! hoho!

Nice weather! Blue Sky! .. =P im lovin' it
Its a perfect day to have some goodie! hahahahaha!!!
its time to sing .... " Oh HappY Day!!!" ~~
Super good mood..

what has cause this to happen?
@@" .. 3 lessons.. plus the blessings from god LOL


"Makes me Wanna Pray"- Christina Aguilera.
yeah! now i love praying with musick! ^^
HRHRHRHRHR! Now i'll be ya Driver! oh no~



I'm Lovin it.Awaits 4 my Baby.Vrooom.Vroom
and thanx to my family & friends heaps for sharing the Luck Y
ps: Shirz! saw da post.. Muah!! arigato neh! get well soon! ^^

No comments: