Friday, August 24, 2007

and everyone knows.

Whenever there is Nai Cha....
Yeaps! .. its either mine ruby's or michaels!
Yeapz yeap!! we Buy Good Quality naicha so we kno which are ours!
= = ... im being really pissy and in a bad mood
Ruby! i bet u will scream if i drink ur Naicha from Green Tea Garden! ..lol
Yeah u miss it ! .. i miss it too! i have no bloody goddamn car!
and just b4 mum leaves to malaysia! i make sure i prepare myself some!
and ....i take away 3 drinks for me... leaving the Naicha to the last ... :( ...
but now its gone...
U kno how sad it is when ur sick and u really need a Hot Naicha! ..
Yeah! .. now im that sad person craving for her naicha thats missing.
i even added my special saliva ingrediant to that particular naicha~
HOnestly I didnt think i need to MARK my NAME there to show its mine.
Im being real fussy here.. but u have no idea how much Naicha meant to those
who have worked in Green Tea Garden... "WE NVR WASTE IT"
yeah and a second ago i nearly thought michael was guilty cos he stole it.. lol






















Lets wish i get my Milktea treatment before i go crazy.
im done feeling shitty for the moment.
and yes im aware of dirty-ness. = =

1 comment:

Shorty said...

I so damn feel ya~!~!~ At least you still get to drink it the next day...or the day after...but me >.< sniff..I have to suffer for MONTHS before I get to drink my favourite GREEN TEA GARDEN~!!~~!~!~!~

I HEART GTG >.< I heart nai cha...I heart GTG food...I heart the place...I ...I ... I WANT GTG!!!!!!!