Friday, December 10, 2010

:) Mini Cooper

I've always wanted a mini Cooper...
My Favourite car, reasons are the multiple colours u can choose from,
and designs inside the interior, and some personalised assesories... a dream car for me lol
lol after checking out all those 2nd hand cars few years back ... i've kinda lost hope..
So ... in the end i just wish i could find a guy who would buy me a mini in the future :)
apparently my first bf had a mini .. and .. ewww @@ ... kinda hated mini suddenly ..
Oh wells~ ....
Recently .. when me and ken walked around the streets or perhaps checking out car,
he would always mention that he would buy me a mini~ ..
and he insist on buying a red one! ..
oh well~~ its just a dream~ :)
until ytd~ .. when i finish my shift .. on my desk packing up my equipments ..
Kenneth came over and ask if i wanted my mini Cooper .. @@
i was like.. lol... Duh~~~~~~ .."continue pack up" ..
and he puts this TOY Car Mini Cooper on my Desk~ ..
and i was like " wtf? " = = ""
and he ask me to look properly ...
and ... ^^...
It was a Mini CoOper USB Drive~~~ :)
Ken" .. Ur christmas Present ahhhhh" lol
Even thou its not the real thing :)... still .. it made my day~~~ .. lol
at least it was something special i reckon~.. not just a toy~ but something i could use :P
he used he's friends account ta ebay it lolXD ..
Photobucket
Love u Bitch =3= , keke imma still waiting for the real big ThiNG :D!
Photobucket
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

No comments: