Friday, July 09, 2010

i Shall call it...

Canon!! ( kenneth?canon?get it?)
ok la cold cold lol!
Anyways ~~ im naming my new Camera Canon IXUS 130 CANON :P
or Caneth ! XD lol
ok .. when i first saw it .. i was drawn to the pink colour .. lolXD shocking hot pink!
BUt ken gave me a surprise and bought me a little blackie @@
= = .. so stoned .. straight away i ask if i could change it .. @@ hehe
was thinkin he would never ever buy me camera anymore.. since i neglected the first Camera he bought me!
could believe @@ .. he still did .. hehe ..~~
took me alot of effort to let him say YES to change colour..
to him PInk is so old and ugly .. @@ .. ..
it was until i went to the shop and saw the pink again .
disappointly .. erm .. yes .. it was a little TOO Dark Pink .. X(
soooo I kept my little Blackie :P .. Despite the colOUR...
I LURVED THE FUNCTIONS!!!!!! :P
especially Miniature Effect! ..
it Blurs the Top and Bottom part of the picture :P ..its actually Fun! .. upload picy below! ehe!
Photobucket
MIniature Effect :p~ .. see how it blurs :P
Photobucket
Normal but brighter mode :P B & I!
Photobucket
My Own custom colour :p .. PuppY!!!
Photobucket
Baby FLower :)
Photobucket
MIniature Effect :D
Photobucket
MIniature Effect :p~
Photobucket
Bright :P
Photobucket
Miniature!!!!! hehe Larry's Cooking!!!funny cos..

When we ask why all red.. he say " cos all of u pmsing .. " LOL .. ERM..
BLOOODY~~~~~
Photobucket
NightScene with Flash!! Hot Kenken!
Photobucket
Thanx B for the Camer :) i neglect it no more X} hehe
Photobucket
NightScene No Flash!
Photobucket
CooliOs Effect!!
Photobucket
:P~
Photobucket
Aku aku & AKu! :P

been having alot of trouble having a camera i could take out 24hr .. to clubs or wateva ..
Now my troubles are solve kekeke!! SLR too big for me to bring to clubs .. = = .. and its weird!
:) HAppY PapPy NaPpY!!

Lurved the Camera :P .. not the best but it takes Decent Photos in 14.1 Megapixels ;)
with new functions i certainly addicted to!! YY

No comments: