Thursday, May 06, 2010

Omg~@@

Oh man! So so so weird @@.
Kenneth had a webcam session with he's relatives using my laptop!..
I rarely webcam to strangers! or even relatives already neh!!
and suddenly he's relatives asked for me to say hi .. yikes!
so Shy and unprepared @@
Kenneth kept pushing my laptop in the bad angle of my side lol damn~
and then i just run to he's back and pop my head out and wave to camera ..
Shy x_x...
Couldnt use my microphone but i could hear them~ .. lol damn shy to hear all those comments @@
their like webcaming in the restaurant!!!! weirdest thing of all
and then mummy came to join to just wave at Kenneth's godMother & godPa
XD their like "wuuuu aunty Ho Leng Wo~~~~!!"
hahaha mum shy max! and then i ran in and out .. didnt have makeup on la!! eeks!
Best Point i like is they say Kenneth become Fat!! @@ ..
but they shouldnt use the word fat! or my boy gonna go on diet again @@ lolXD
Anyway .. weird experiance.... feels too weird to explain @@

Photobucket

:( oh well here goes... assignment season which i hate the most .. god bless me!
wheneven assignment comes i blog even more!! shit !

No comments: