Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Outcome of hardwork.

I just had the best and worst day of my life! lol! jk~
That doesnt makes sense! hahahahaha!
Anyway.... last night as usual...studying programmings....
Every tuesday is a programming night lol! ..
Well thats becos every 2nd Wednesday i'll have a 10% assessment lab! @@ exam condition~
so ya!!! i was studying last night! ... :p .. cant believe i actually did~! HAHA!
and also crap around... while studying .. heheh ...
woke up early and got out of my house to pick up my flen flen~ ..
and the worst bit of the day comes.... Traffic congestion! .. DAMN!
and for the 1st time i got out of the house early!!! geez!!! ...
the traffic wasted me 30 mins!!! stupid Accidents !!!
and my Fuel were only 3 blocks left.... with a warning yellow light! @@
damn!!!!!! just like when shaz has a tiny winy bit of fuel left in her car! PANIC!
turn off the music off the aircon! .. Windows Down!! :p
bahh~~~ anyway .. i was 15 mins late for my Lab! ><
man i had a really bad feeling that it wont go right! ..
BUT BUT BUT .... i Foudn out the task he gave was the one studied for!
:p and 5 mins BOOM!... ask for some helP! and 10 marks belongs to me!!!!
YEAHHHHHHHH~

Rob " Well rach .. ur done~.. 10 marks ...
me " ???"
rob " erm .. go have a coffee or something
me " hurh so im finish
rob " yeah! everythings good.. ~its done ;p"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
1st to finish ........ and 10 marks! OH GOD!!...
i couldnt stop laffing in the class! hahahahahahahahaha !! damn embarassing!
and my teacher kept similing as well! bet he was in a shock like i was!!!
i couldnt hold it!! i ran out of the class ringing shazie HAHAHAHAHA!!!
and after most of the peeps finished their labs! .. Rob posted the overall marks!
ANd I couldnt believe wat i saw .... I HAD THE HIGHEST MARKS IN THE WHOLE CLASS!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WAT A DREAM!!!! ahahahahahahahahahahaha Oh Plz stop me!!!!
:'( ..i really nvr tot this would happen in my life! ..
the feeling of fulfillnes... something that u wouldnt think u could do was done best! .. ah ! Kill me!
Aiming For HighDistinction now! :p EKEKEKEKEK!
geeez! . and after all that fuss! ... :p~~~~~~~~ worried for my car with nearly empty fuel!
hahahaha NuRen zhen de hen Shan pian.
man i used to be the crappiest ... in Programming 2...
its hard to believe i climbed to high up this semester @@ ..

IMMA PROGRAMMER LEH! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA! SIAO!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.