Friday, October 19, 2007

I love my Baby-Boo.

Yeah and when i think of blogging about my camera .. 1st thing ..." Shireen! "
Ya!!! :p .. all those embarassing price reduce i was doing in DICKSMITH!!
Felt like i was in Taiwan "Sa Jia Everywhere! Its a Must"
~ .. and hahaha mostly was when Florence's Goh said he could get me the exact
same price or lower! :P and i told the poor guy while he's packing
the camera to hold back for a day for me to decide lol.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I LOVE BABY BOO!!!! :D 1 of the best camera i've ever got!
Most of all is that it as some Cool Functions!! heeheehee!
At 1st i used my own money .. @@ ended up its a gift from dad!
Arigato!! this is the 1st time i choooSEd my Own camera!
i mean by ... my own research~ with some comparings to dad's baby.
2 days using that camera.. 600 photos taken ... @@

Lurve ya~

No comments: