Thursday, January 18, 2007

Living on a Jet Plane

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Actually Im not! .. hahaha!
But yo girl am leaving tomoro peeps....
Gona Miss home, couzs, laogong and Friends.
Most of all.. I’ll misss my BMW! Aint that good to leave it alone init?
Not sure whether i'll get homesick @ amanda's place
HopeFully not... it'll be a waste to be homesick at this time
Right now everything is going as planned and maybe better
My luck is raising .. and im have several type of emotion within.
Happy,Sad,Scared & most of all Excited ... =D gees eh ?
I’ll be missing a lot of activities in brissyland..but hey!
Da me flying will be having much more in Taiwan! Hiphip hooray!

1. = = " so much happy things until i "Hmm sek tak" Leave
2. It is becos theres Taiwan i'll be havin more happy things
3. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mixture of feelings!!!

Now Wish me luck Muai Friends & Family ..
and hope now that it aint a freak sitting next to me on my 8hr FLIGHT!

3 comments:

WIST said...

Good luck coussie, you will haVe fun ne, dont worry. itll all be hapPyHappPy!! in tW after hohoho!!! Most important: Wear comfy shoes to shop hahaha Safe flight!!! MWAH~~

Yenish said...

wahahaha~~ man i feel so homy here (ta.) half of it felt like im in malaysia too~~~... cough cough*~
ahhhhhhh i got so many pics to take but then so scard eh! abit embarassing when everyone looks at u ~~~ felt like im Sua Koooo!!

WIST said...

hahahah u not la!! xD!!! lalala have a goooooood time hhahaha.
hows things goin on there now