Friday, December 29, 2006

PNG Days

Okay. Now 1st of all i wana say....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yeah!!!!! I truly DO!!!! When i got off the plane the 1st thing i did was check da Fridge!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Plus im loving the view in my very home~ nice eh!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yeapz... Png is a Boring place. BUt the movies and this nottie boy kept me entertained.
The things i've watched...
1. Click - which made me go tearing
2. Thank You for Smoking - erm kinda cool movie.. make me wana smoke! lolXD jk
Okay there were over 100 DVDs but i've only watched these.. heh
Dramas Has taken over.......and i mean LOTS of Dramas!!
KOrean & Taiwanese Dramas!!! oh god~~~~~

Not only dramas kept me entertained....
I have this little Niece or maybe Grandbabyniece That kinda thought im her mummy!
hahaha. !FreakMeOut! I feel Gay! the way she look at me was err.. O_O puppy eye!
Most of the time i've been hiding from that baby! cause she cries when i walk away! omg!
Cool thing was ... she was born on the July 11th! ..7/11 !!!! hahahaha a place i often go!! eh?
ANyway it does feel weird when a baby thinks your her mummy!...
Girl~ Im not ur MAMA!!!! > 0 <

And.... i really really lack in remembering NAMES!!!!!!!! Since i came back to Png there were heaps of ppl that came to me and say ....

" HELLO RACHEL!!!! Long time no see! big girl now! last time i see u! u were short!..
...liklikMARY ya!!!!!"


Me " O_O HI!!!!! ...I remember u! (dono name) .. haha yeah~ grow up liao hehe... "

" big Pla Girl!!! Pretty Now ah!! time goes fast ya! i remember u used to play with dogs ya!"

ME " ^^" heheheheh yeah ~ i remember i used to play with dogs.. hehe "

okay.. anyway .. there were these types of conversation for like about 5 times...repeat*

1 comment:

WIST said...

omg congratulations mama! hahaha..
yeah that wud be scary eh!!!!

hahaha i get that too in msia..

oh well :p social talking HEHE:D